- Former Assemblyman Brodsky on Budget Priorities - NY State of Politics - March 14, 2014
- Reporter Roundtable - NY State of Politics - March 14, 2014
- School Budget Votes Loom After State Budget Passes - NY State of Politics - March 14, 2014
- Trump tweets that he won’t run for governor - The Buffalo News - Politics - March 14, 2014
- Google wants email scanning info blocked from public - The Buffalo News - Business - March 14, 2014
- U.S. producer prices fell 0.1% last month - The Buffalo News - Business - March 14, 2014
- Quiznos follows Sbarro into bankruptcy as competition grows - The Buffalo News - Business - March 14, 2014
- GM challenges findings of more deaths related to ignition defect - The Buffalo News - Business - March 14, 2014
- U.S. stocks fall after Thursday’s drop amid tension over Ukraine standoff - The Buffalo News - Business - March 14, 2014
- Company ignored alerts from computer security system Target missed signs of huge data breach - The Buffalo News - Business - March 14, 2014
Welcome to the Buffalo Niagara Partnership’s Advocacy website. The Partnership links the employer community and local, state and federal officials on issues and opportunities to increase the business competitiveness of our members and, in turn, of the overall region. Through initiatives such as Unshackle Upstate, the Great Lakes Metro Chambers Coalition and the annual Regional Agenda, and political efforts of the Committee for Economic Growth (the Partnership PAC) to support business-friendly candidates for elected office, the Partnership is delivering results via advocacy “wins” and Election Night successes, including electing candidates who are Upstate-minded and understand the needs and concerns of the private sector.
Please use this website as a tool to promote your business’ advocacy needs as well as the needs of the Buffalo Niagara community. Likewise, we will be using this website to advocate on your behalf to our region’s representatives. We look forward to providing you with on-going, up-to-date public policy information and with all the tools you need to be a part of our efforts.
President & CEO
RT @LawsuitReformNY: Owner of FOAM IT Insulation says NY #ScaffoldLaw hinders his ability to grow - #realpeople #realissue... http://t.co/f…
2 Hours Ago
Congrats to #BNPMember @HUNT_ERA CEO, Peter Hunt, for being named #Realtor of the Year by #BuffaloNiagara Association of Realtors!
2 Hours Ago
Honored to be @WasteManagement's guest at @NiagaraUSAChamb's Chamber Honors dinner. Congrats to all the awardees!
3 Hours Ago
#Networking + #learning + 4 keynote speakers = 4th annual MEGA event! Don't miss out: http://t.co/Np2YDVAf5n
4 Hours Ago
RT @UnshackleNY: No kidding. #TaxReliefNow RT @NickReisman Cuomo: "When you are the highest taxed state in the nation, people will leave."
5 Hours Ago