- 3 vie in Assembly district hungry for chances at jobs - The Buffalo News - Politics - September 01, 2014
- Startup company brings new designs to team sport - The Buffalo News - Business - September 01, 2014
- Unexpected drop in spending hurts U.S. - The Buffalo News - Business - September 01, 2014
- Shop class a fast track to jobs - The Buffalo News - Business - September 01, 2014
- Raising a glass to upstart distillers - The Buffalo News - Business - September 01, 2014
- School’s starting, and so is stress for parents - The Buffalo News - Business - September 01, 2014
- Some states clear the way for startup crowdfunding - The Buffalo News - Business - September 01, 2014
- Social media stars become headliners - The Buffalo News - Business - September 01, 2014
- On the Record / Sept. 2, 2014 - The Buffalo News - Business - September 01, 2014
- Cuomo: Hochul Will Win - NY State of Politics - September 01, 2014
Welcome to the Buffalo Niagara Partnership’s Advocacy website. The Partnership links the employer community and local, state and federal officials on issues and opportunities to increase the business competitiveness of our members and, in turn, of the overall region. Through initiatives such as Unshackle Upstate, the Great Lakes Metro Chambers Coalition and the annual Regional Agenda, and political efforts of the Committee for Economic Growth (the Partnership PAC) to support business-friendly candidates for elected office, the Partnership is delivering results via advocacy “wins” and Election Night successes, including electing candidates who are Upstate-minded and understand the needs and concerns of the private sector.
Please use this website as a tool to promote your business’ advocacy needs as well as the needs of the Buffalo Niagara community. Likewise, we will be using this website to advocate on your behalf to our region’s representatives. We look forward to providing you with on-going, up-to-date public policy information and with all the tools you need to be a part of our efforts.
President & CEO
Get your tickets for the all-inclusive @UBFootball event w/ our friends @Amherst_Chamber & @EBL_of_WNY: http://t.co/zTy0rbFrO4
1 Hours Ago
Thanks to BBRP, downtown #Buffalo's abandoned and vacant buildings are being put to good use. Our #blog details: http://t.co/5uePigavP4
2 Hours Ago
"#Buffalo flavor lands at airport" thanks to #BNPMember @DelawareNorth via @BfloBizFirst http://t.co/Zkx7mP5LB0
6 Hours Ago
We can't wait for #WNYMFGDAY 10/3. Thanks to program partners: @InsyteWNY, @didiwny, Charter School for Applied Technologies & WNY STEM Hub!
8 Hours Ago
Big news for the future of regional #manufacturing "ECC to offer two degrees in biomanufacturing" via @BfloBizFirst: http://t.co/eKchm4QS69
9 Hours Ago