- Mayor de Blasio, Gov. Cuomo among top pols roasted at Al Smith dinner - The Daily Politics Rss - October 02, 2014
- NYPIRG’s Mahoney On Per Diems And Campaign Finance Laws - NY State of Politics - October 01, 2014
- Push For Multiple Pathways To Diplomas - NY State of Politics - October 01, 2014
- Paladino Praises Perry Support For Astorino - NY State of Politics - October 01, 2014
- Report: Lack Of Resources For Infrastructure At Local And State Levels - NY State of Politics - October 01, 2014
- Collins wins backing of National Rifle Association - The Buffalo News - Politics - October 01, 2014
- 7th SD Poll: Martins Crushing Haber With 25-Point Lead - NY State of Politics - October 01, 2014
- Area seniors will pay more for 2015 Medicare Advantage plans - The Buffalo News - Business - October 01, 2014
- With Fed bond-buying program ending and Europe roiling, stock market tumbles - The Buffalo News - Business - October 01, 2014
- SelectOne seeks ECIDA breaks for site in Larkinville - The Buffalo News - Business - October 01, 2014
Welcome to the Buffalo Niagara Partnership’s Advocacy website. The Partnership links the employer community and local, state and federal officials on issues and opportunities to increase the business competitiveness of our members and, in turn, of the overall region. Through initiatives such as Unshackle Upstate, the Great Lakes Metro Chambers Coalition and the annual Regional Agenda, and political efforts of the Committee for Economic Growth (the Partnership PAC) to support business-friendly candidates for elected office, the Partnership is delivering results via advocacy “wins” and Election Night successes, including electing candidates who are Upstate-minded and understand the needs and concerns of the private sector.
Please use this website as a tool to promote your business’ advocacy needs as well as the needs of the Buffalo Niagara community. Likewise, we will be using this website to advocate on your behalf to our region’s representatives. We look forward to providing you with on-going, up-to-date public policy information and with all the tools you need to be a part of our efforts.
President & CEO
Congratulations to #BNPMember @peopleincnews on the recent announcement of Rhonda Frederick becoming the new CEO!
3 Hours Ago
What does @BN360 do to engage our region's #youngprofessionals? YP Week was just the start - our #blog details: http://t.co/l9oGcTGPLW
5 Hours Ago
RT @ROAR_logistics: @BNPartnership We are proud to be a member and we are proud to be Buffalo based.
6 Hours Ago
Exciting news for #BNPMember @daemencollege - "Daemen Appoints Schott as Vice President for Business Affairs": http://t.co/oWEXuRq0Mm
8 Hours Ago
Regional #unemployment continues to fall as more jobs come to #Buffalo #Niagara via @Bflobizfirst: http://t.co/cU3IOFSZf2
9 Hours Ago