- Extras - NY State of Politics - September 02, 2015
- Ex-Sabre Myers sells Buffalo mansion to new Sabre O’Reilly - The Buffalo News - Business - September 02, 2015
- Wheatfield board candidate who opposes biosolids to return $500 campaign donation from friend - The Buffalo News - Politics - September 02, 2015
- First Niagara loan program aims to boost West Side businesses - The Buffalo News - Business - September 02, 2015
- Vidler’s a finalist in competition for Super Bowl ad - The Buffalo News - Business - September 02, 2015
- Cuomo: Puerto Rico ‘Very Important To Me’ - NY State of Politics - September 02, 2015
- Cleveland BioLabs wins $9.2 million in federal defense funding - The Buffalo News - Business - September 02, 2015
- Mark-Viverito Endorses Clinton (Updated) - NY State of Politics - September 02, 2015
- Fashion Outlets in Niagara Falls adding six new stores - The Buffalo News - Business - September 02, 2015
- Cuomo: ‘Shame’ Politics Being Played With WEP - NY State of Politics - September 02, 2015
Welcome to the Buffalo Niagara Partnership’s Advocacy website. The Partnership links the employer community and local, state and federal officials on issues and opportunities to increase the business competitiveness of our members and, in turn, of the overall region. Through initiatives such as Unshackle Upstate, the Great Lakes Metro Chambers Coalition and the annual Regional Agenda, and political efforts of the Committee for Economic Growth (the Partnership PAC) to support business-friendly candidates for elected office, the Partnership is delivering results via advocacy “wins” and Election Night successes, including electing candidates who are Upstate-minded and understand the needs and concerns of the private sector.
Please use this website as a tool to promote your business’ advocacy needs as well as the needs of the Buffalo Niagara community. Likewise, we will be using this website to advocate on your behalf to our region’s representatives. We look forward to providing you with on-going, up-to-date public policy information and with all the tools you need to be a part of our efforts.
President & CEO
Mark your calendar today to join us for #YPWeek! #BNPEvent @BN360 http://t.co/qfhC9LV5H1 http://t.co/IQz8qo2Oig
2 Hours Ago
"Weekly #SlowRoll bike trips showcase the ‘new Rust Belt’ side of #Buffalo" via @TheBuffaloNews http://t.co/HdguFGFjGg #RustBelt
3 Hours Ago
Downtown #Buffalo has a problem: we’ve got a demand for housing that exceeds the units available. http://t.co/ayZUVtmUL3 #BuildingBN
6 Hours Ago
We are proud to be part of the @solarcity #workforce conversation that will bring in over 1,500 #jobs: http://t.co/IhAv2ikLjd #BuildingBN
8 Hours Ago
Congrats to #BNPMember @GoldbergSegalla: 54 #attorneys are listed in the 2015 Upstate #NY edition of Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers!
22 Hours Ago